Wireless Sensor DolphinBar can connect your Wii Remote Plus Controller to your PC by Bluetooth. Support Nunchuk Controller and Wii Classic Controller. Support four working modes: Keyboard and Mouse Mode (LED1), Keyboard and Mouse Game Mode (LED2), Game Controller Mode (LED3) and Wii Remote Controller Emulator Mode (LED4).
- Wireless Sensor DolphinBar can connect your Wii Remote Plus Controller to your PC by Bluetooth.
- Easy and simple operation, no need extra Bluetooth dongle.
- Supports Cursor Anti-Shake function.
- Allows you to play more quicky and precisely with your Game Controller, Light Gun or Racing Wheel.
- Works as a normal keyboard and mouse.
- Works as a PC Remote Controller. You can return or skip to the beginning of the current, previous or next chapter, and supports Fast reverse, Fast forward, Pause playing, etc.
- Works as a Game Light Gun. You can play all kinds of PC Shooting Games, and PC or Wii Light Gun is well supported.
- Works as a wireless Game Controller. Connects your Wii Remote Controller, or Wii Remote Controller + Wii Nunchuk, or Wii Remote Controller + Wii Classic Controller to your PC. Supports the G-sensor function that is the best choice for the Racing Games. Supports the Vibration Feedback.
- Supports GC Controller by using MAYFLASH GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U(W007)
- Compatible with the Wii Emulator Dolphin. Supports up to 4 of the Wii Remote Controllers.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8 ?ª?32 bit and 64 bit ,Mac OS
Supports TR WiiMotes and the newest Dolphin 4.0-2241 by installing the updated firmware on MAYFLASH website download page
- Download and run the firmware (MAYFLASH DolphinBar Upgrade Firmware Ver02) on WINDOWS (XP, WIN7 or WIN8)
- Press “SYNC” button on the DolphinBar then plug the DolphinBar into the PC USB
- Wait and click the “Update Firmware” button to start upgrading.
- Please don’t unplug the DolphinBar when it’s upgrading.